Design and engineering
We manage the whole project from start to finish and break the procedure down into its component parts. Our process ensures that the integrity and functionality of a design
Our experience in process design covers the most fundamental aspects of the work required to develop and complete the design of a unit. Process engineering services can include:
- Design basis development
- Process and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs)
- Plot plan layouts
- Piping layouts
- Piping hydraulics calculations
Integral to the design of our projects is the mechanical engineering team. These highly trained engineers present services such as:
- Process equipment specifications
- Equipment selection
- Equipment layout
As a result of the engineering, unit layout drawings and part lists specifying all components and materials are developed. Based on the layout design and parts/material lists workshop/piece/spool drawings are prepared for the prefabrication to be done at FCS workshops.
Installation Design and Manuals
Assembly/installation drawings are furnished for the on-site work along with installation manuals, which ensure the correct installation. Drawings for the manufacturing of the unit and other services can also be provided.
All activities are performed in compliance with ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System.
- 3D Modeling (Auto-Desk Inventor)
- FEA (Ansys)
- Mechanical/Structural design
- Electrical & Control system design
- Hydraulic system design, review and analysis
- Vault professional, an effective document management system