Subsea Standard Hose spooling unit suitable for use with std. drums/live center shaft and 3″ swivel rated to 10k.
This standard Hose Reel is designed for deployment and recovery of subsea hoses. The Hose Reel frame is designed to DNV GL certification 2.7 1 Extensions to the frame to increase the maximum diameter and width of the reel can be supplied on request. Indicative of a core diameter of 2.44 m at 210 bar operating pressure and 80 lpm operating flow.
The system is designed to be operated from a standalone diesel or electric hydraulic power unit. It has also been enhanced to accommodate a split drum with live centre shaft and swivel suitable for deployment/recovery of both 4″ Soluforce and 2″ Black Eagle hoses.
- Pull Force on Drum, Inner Layer: 10000kg
- Maximum Speed (Outer layer): 15,3m/minute
- Max. Drum Diameter: 5000mm
- Max. Drum Width: 3000mm
- Hydraulic Supply: 80l/minute
Weight and Dimensions
- Tara Weight: 9000kg (drum transported as separate item)
- Outer Dimensions (L x W x H): 6500mm x 2500mm x 3000mm
- Lifting Devices: 5000mm