This standard Hose Reel is designed for deployment and recovery of subsea hoses. The Hose Reel frame is designed to DNV GL certification 2.7 1 Extensions to the frame to increase the maximum diameter and width of the reel can be supplied on request. Indicative of a core diameter of 2.44 m at 210 bar operating pressure and 80 lpm operating flow.
The system is designed to be operated from a standalone diesel or electric hydraulic power unit. It has also been enhanced to accommodate a split drum with live centre shaft and swivel suitable for deployment/recovery of both 4″ Soluforce and 2″ Black Eagle hoses.
- Pull Force on Drum, Inner Layer: 10000kg
- Maximum Speed (Outer layer): 15,3m/minute
- Max. Drum Diameter: 5000mm
- Max. Drum Width: 3000mm
- Hydraulic Supply: 80l/minute
Weight and Dimensions
- Tara Weight: 9000kg (drum transported as separate item)
- Outer Dimensions (L x W x H): 6500mm x 2500mm x 3000mm
- Lifting Devices: 5000mm