High Pressure Drilling Hoses
Our comprehensive product portfolio covers all drilling applications whether offshore or onshore. Rotary hoses meet the highest levels of the latest API 7K specification and our Choke and Kill lines exceed the requirements of the demanding API 16C specification.
HP Hose Types Summary
- API 7K: For Mud and Cement hoses – temp -25°C to +100°C – Grade D, Grade E.
- Jumper Hose: used to convey high-pressure drilling liquids, located anywhere in the high-pressure
mud piping system.
- Rotary Hose: used to convey high-pressure drilling liquids between the top of the mud standpipe and
the rotary swivel.
- Vibrator Hose: used to convey high-pressure drilling liquids between two piping systems or between the mud-pump discharge outlet and the high-pressure mud piping system.
- Cement Hose: used strictly for the conveyance of cement slurries at high pressure.
- API 16C: for Choke and Kill Hose – temp -25°C to +100°C, up to 15 K. Used as an integral part of the surface and subsea blowout prevention equipment.
- API 16D: for Jetting and BOP Hose- temp -40°C to +121°C, fire resistant. Jetting hoses are used for flushing off pile legs with sea water and BOP hose for hydraulic control of BOP.
- API 17K: Bonded Flexible Hose. For transfer or injection of low sulphur fluid, sour fluid, fluid included with aromatic content; gas transfer; flow lines; risers; jumpers; offshore loading and discharge hose.