End Connections & Fittings
- Designed to obtain a minimum friction when rotating and to prevent twisted hoses.
- Specially designed for bulk-loading hoses will result in a safe and reduced loading time.
- Maintenance free. Its unique design makes it also tight from the outside, and therefore does not need any lubrication.
- Can be delivered with thread, flange or hub. Client to decide.
The swivel is designed for installation on equipment where rotation takes place, or where rotation can occur. A twisted hose will prevent the medium to flow through. The swivel is designed for axial loads. Maximum radial load is 200 N/m calculated from the swivel center. Ask for installation instructions for other applications in connection with bulk-loading hoses.
- Excellent in use for bulkloading systems on offshore installations on ship to ship or ship to shore fluid and bulk transport, which require high demands of safety and environment.
- Female NPT thread as standard. Other connections on request.
- Comes with or without an automatic closing-valve.
The break-away coupling is designed for installation on equipment where a controlled break is necessary when a overload occurs. For equipment that lead polluting media a break-away coupling with automatic closing-valve is recommended to prevent spills. Our own tests show that spill at a break does not exceed 2 liters at 10 bar.
Dry Break Coupling
- Valves open and close automatically on connection and disconnection.
- Simple single action operation, no levers or switches to operate.
- Valves are guaranteed closed prior to disconnection.
- Minimal residual loss on disconnection (e.g. maximum 0.35cc for 2” DN50).
- Will connect and disconnect under pressure and flow where necessary.
- Extremely reliable, very few moving parts.
- Robust construction, no external operational components.
- Available with selectivity system to prevent cross contamination.
- Reduces spillages to virtually zero.
- Dramatically improves both operational and fugitive emission performance.
- Reduces the possibility of human error in transfer operations.
- Improves efficiency
In sizes from 1” to 6” and a wide range of material options, Dry-Break® couplings offer advanced fl uid handling solutions for a diverse range of industries.
Major offshore exploration, chemical, pharmaceutical and petro chemical companies rely on Dry break couplings to safely transfer their most aggressive or valuable products.
Designed for safe and easy use with minimum operator intervention. Dry break couplings offer an unbeatable combination of technical, safety and performance features.