SPM® products are designed as an alternative to the traditional hammer union products used within the oil and gas industry. They can eliminate the safety hazard of swinging a hammer to make up and break down a connection while providing stronger, more durable connections that are less fatiguing for the user.
Available in a broad range of configurations for use in high-pressure applications, these products are built to exact specifications and meet the most rigorous quality standards from third parties such as DNV.
SPM® treating iron is available in the following service types:
- Low temp or standard temp
- Alternative seals available for harsh services (chemicals, acids, etc.)
- Not intended for exposure to H2S
H2S (Sour Gas) Service
- These assemblies are manufactured from tempered alloy (HSLA) steel and are in accordance with NACE MRO175 regarding allowable hardness and alloy concentration
- These products are suitable for use with H2S
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Why not try our search engine below…