SPM® N.P.S. pipe features a threaded sub that incorporates epoxy for a permanent assembly bond. Its threaded tubing sits flush with the seal pocket and an elastomer seal protects the threads from exposure to high pressure fluids. N.P.S. pipe includes an identification groove on all non-pressure seal threaded subs per API RP-7HU1.
N.P.S. pipe comes in 2-inch 1502, 3-inch 1502 and 4-inch 1002 configurations. When strong cyclic loading is predicted, SPM® recommends its integral pipe and crossovers.
Integral pipes are manufactured in 2-inch to 4-inch sizes for operating pressures up to 15,000 psi and in lengths up to 240 inches. Integral pipe is available as standard length pup joints, or custom length long-crossovers.
SPM® integral crossovers employ a single piece of forged metal with machined hammer union or Safety Iron® connections.The O.D. is a machined surface. Custom lengths are available. SPM® pup joints features a single piece of forged metal with machined hammer union or Safety Iron® connections. The forged surface occurs on the O.D. This product comes in standard lengths only.
Key Features & Benefits
- Threaded sub incorporates epoxy for a permanent assembly bond
- Threaded tubing is flush with the seal pocket
- Elastomer seal protects the threads from exposure to the high pressure fluid
- Single piece of forged metal with machined hammer union or Safety Iron® connections (No subs)
- Forged surface on O.D.
- Available in standard lengths only
- Single piece of forged metal with machined hammer union or Safety Iron® connections (no subs)
- Machined surface on O.D.
- Custom lengths available
- Well Service
- Well completion