SPM® hose loops employ field-proven SPM® swivel joints for greater flexibility, shock and vibration resistance and uniform flow. These rugged hose loops are designed to easily and conveniently fold up during storage and transportation.
SPM® hose loops can handle a full range of fluids to cold working pressures up to 15,000 psi and come in sizes and configurations to meet any need. Hose loops for sour gas service are available at cold working pressures up to 10,000 psi. SPM® hose loops perform well in a variety of high pressure well service applications including discharge lines, water lines, cementing and circulating lines, well test lines and temporary flow lines.
Key Features & Benefits
- Uniform I.D. resulting in unrestrictive flow path
- Consistent wall thickness throughout elbow, for improved product life
- Robust bearing design ensures load capacity meets severe application requirements
- Balls and races are sealed and isolated from both working medium and external ambient conditions
- NACE compliant swivels feature stainless steel bearing inserts for robust performance in sour gas applications
- Well Service
- Well completion