Sneak Peak: Announcing our Speakers for TECH DAY 2017
Last month, we told you about the Fluid Control - Hitec TECH DAY happening June 8th, 2017, at our facilities in Sola. Our team is currently hard at work putting the finishing touches to the program we have in store, and we’re excited to share a few more details today.
So…we are thrilled to announce that our keynote speakers will be:
- Bjørn Rygg, Founder and Owner of BR Industries
- Ole Ueland, Mayor of Sola
- Tor Atle Deisz, CEO of both Fluid Control and Hitec Products (Host)
Each of our keynote speaker will offer their unique perspectives, and we hope you are just as excited as we are to hear what they have to say.
But, this is just the start of what we have planned. Take a look at the full agenda
. Unlike other events where you are limited to a showroom, this TECH DAY will be a fully immersive learning opportunity where we provide access to areas our customers rarely see. We have planned some guided tours through our production facilities, where clients will be able to observe our personnel in action and gain inside knowledge of our unique products and services.
You will experience first-hand the standards and systems that lead to the consistent level of service that we provide across all our customer touchpoints which ensures our consistent delivery.
Highlights of the day include:
- Bjørn Rygg – Founder and Owner of BR Industier - will inspire and offer his fascinating perspectives
- Behind-the-scenes tour; see and experience our business operations first-hand
- Facilitators who guide attendees through exciting and immersive illustrations and demonstrations
- Engaging networking opportunities
- BBQ, Drinks, Prizes and entertainment
This TECH DAY will engage you in the wider context of the Fluid Control and Hitec journey, giving you a framework with which to understand changes and actions we’ve implemented to affect positive change within our organizations.
We hope you can join us. Learn more about FCS and Hitec Products
Go back to Home
View complete News list