The Flow Line Safety Restraint System, or FSR, is the first and most utilized engineered restraint system specifically designed to reduce the area of danger around high-pressure flow line disengagements. Now, the FSR System is available in two styles: the original Medium Duty FSR and the new Light Duty FSR.
Features of the SPM® FSR System:
• Extreme high strength and reliability
• Flexible & lightweight
• Easy to install
• Corrosion resistant
• Works in both fluid and gas pumping operations
• Water resistant exterior covers
• Uniquely identifiable colors and labeling
• Available Full-Service Assistance in the field
• Ten years of proven, successful utilization
Inspection / Rejection Criteria:
• Easy visual inspection process which can be performed in the field
by competent personnel.
• Any damaged items must be taken out of service immediately.
• For more detailed inspection information visit the website below to
view the FSR Operations Manual.